ファンレター送付規程Fan Letter Regulations
【How to send fan letters】
- Letters should be put in a standard sized envelope (or ordinary envelope for letters) and sent to the following address.
ANYCOLOR Inc., (Name of the talent)
Midtown East 11F, 9-7-2, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
* We are receiving an increasing number of letters from unknown senders and with insufficient charges. Please be sure to check your letter before sending it.
* Please refrain from bringing letters directly to the office.
* You may send up to 5 items at a time per envelope.
* Please be sure to write the name of the talent to whom each letter is addressed.
【Talents you may send letters to】
- Talents currently in NIJISANJI and NIJISANJI EN.
- * We do not accept fan letters addressed to talents who have graduated or retired.
【Items that may be sent】
- Writing paper(Up to 5 per fan letter)
- Postcards (1 per fan letter)
- Photographs (Up to 3 per fan letter)
- Message card/board (Limited to fan writing and fan art, up to 3 per fan letter)
* You may only use your real name or nickname (handle) as your name.
* Your social media IDs cannot be included in fan letters.
* Please do not include any personal information other than your name in your fan letter.
* Only messages and fan art (illustrations only) by the sender themself will be accepted.
* We do not accept albums or booklets.
* Please refrain from using letterheads with odors, fragrances, etc.
* For security reasons, we cannot accept items containing metal or electronic components.
We do not accept messages other than the ones listed in ‘Items that may be sent’.
We do not accept any items other than the ones listed in ‘Items that may be sent’.
For security reasons, we do not accept such objects.
We do not accept large parcels such as cardboard boxes. Please be sure to use an envelope when sending fan letters.
You may include your name, but please do not write anything that implies your name and ID are the same.
Yes, you may put your message in two envelopes to protect the content. Please do not use strong adhesive tape or sealing stamps, as the fan letter may be severely damaged when opened by our staff. Instead, please use a sticker or less adhesive tape for sealing the letter.
We will announce further information on our official website.
We do not accept letters or postcards with lottery numbers on them. Please use general postcards or standard paper.
With exceptions to projects initiated by talents, the date of delivery cannot be specified.
We do not accept online fan letters in digital form.
The terms and conditions will start to apply for letters postmarked on Monday, June 5, 2023 onwards.
- Revised date:
Friday, October 13, 2023